Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions at Bloombox Club. If the following list does not have what you're looking for, either submit a form via our Contact Us page, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! But only on orders of at least $75.
For orders below $75, we offer standard Canadian shipping for a fee of $12.99.
- We only select plants that will be able to withstand the stress of travel.
- We provide several layers of protection to reduce movement and stress on your plants during transit.
- Each Package is marked, indicating that the courier needs to be gentle with the plants. We have also cultivated a relationship with the courier to ensure that your plant arrives safely.
- Your plant has gone on a big journey! It will need some time to acclimate to your home before it is repotted. If we repotted your plant for you, then we would be causing unnecessary additional stress that could cause your plants to become upset.
- Some of our pots do not have drainage holes, and watering should be done with caution. The nursery pots do have drainage holes and will allow air to circulate around the roots during shipping.
After Purchase Questions
Plants are living organisms, so there will be slight variations or minor imperfections from plant to plant. Similar to people, this is what makes them unique! We do our absolute best to select plants that closely resemble the plant that was photographed, however the photos that are provided on our site are a visual and descriptive guide only.
Some plants may arrive that are not physically as mature as the one in the photo. This is OK, as it allows for you to nurture and care for your plants as they continue to grow.
It's Important to not panic! Sometimes plants need a slight adjustment to their care or environments. Typically these are easy fixes and require a lighting, water, or temp adjustment to get your plant to look lush again.
Each plant order is sent out with specialized care cards, these will help provide a guideline of your plant’s requirements. You can also visit the plant description located on our page that provides vital information for each plant.
You can also email our Customer service team at email@example.com with any questions or concerns and they will be happy to help you troubleshoot the problem.
Due to the nature of shipping, It is normal to experience some soil displacement. This is Okay! It should not negatively affect your plant.
Make sure to open the package over a sink or table where soil can be easily cleaned up.
**We do not recommend opening your package over any type of carpeting or furniture. Loose soil can be placed back into the plant's nursery pot and lightly pressed down to re-secure it.
Some plant leaves are more delicate, and shipping will sometimes cause the plant to lose some leaves. Don’t stress! This is normal and your plant’s way of communicating that it needs some TLC after shipping.
Leaves will begin the process of growing back once the plant has acclimated to your home and receives the proper care.
We take extra precautions to mitigate damage or stress to your plants, however, due to the nature of shipping it is reasonable to expect some slight damage to leaves or even small amounts of bruising. This is similar to what plants might experience in their natural habitats.
As your plant receives the proper care and attention it will begin to grow and produce new leaves.
Once you have received your order and reviewed your packing slip, please report any missing items to our customer service team within 48 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either then issue you a refund or send the missing plant, whatever you prefer.